VillainMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VillainMS Forums

VillainMS v75 Server : WORKING ON A NEW LOGO!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Update: Just so you know, the whole crew is cooking up something for you to enjoy next month, April! Stay tuned! Hello Folks! The NightMS server is now up! Due to a two-day long delay/server shutdown, I, MysticMyst, is gonna have EXP Madness Events later on! The delay was caused by a problem on the game. While the players can't wait to log-in, I spent my over 300000 3 hours (which was to review for my final examinations tomorrow) to fix everything! Now the server's back up! (psh, thank me or else i'm going to bite you on the nails until you bleed!) Have fun, and a Compensation event (due to the two-days delay) will be hosted by different GMs and, including your favorite Dev! Have fun! ~ MysticMyst

Farewell..NightMS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mtdoo

Farewell..NightMS Empty
PostSubject: Farewell..NightMS   Farewell..NightMS EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 7:06 pm

Well my time here has ended. Sad
So many things have changed I can't keep up with it.... So ive got a few words before I leave.

Dedication page:

To Vince (Tranzcend):
For proving NightMS will always be the best

To Mythic:
You helped develop this server and making it awesome (you rock dude)

To Sean (GmSnow) and Vic (GmVic):
You guys always had a joke or two and helped we throughout my experience

To my friends (xDarkKazune), Danny (BlueDanny), Jet (KitKat/ColonD), Christian (Dude), Eddy (Cmeduzin):
Dark you helped me so much ever since I even started out. Danny and Jet, you two made this server fun for me and everyone else. Christian you were a person who I could trust and a person I can talk to anytime even in GlobalMS. Eddy whenever I seemed to be bored i'd just come to the chat box and talk with you. Without you I probably wouldn't have gotten inside the game. (P.S. good luck becoming GM Eddy Very Happy)

To NightMS (This community):
...This is self explanatory. This is the best private server you all of you made it a good time for me Very Happy

I think I have said enough... And I say good day to you guys.

Love a former member,
~Danny Smile

Last edited by mtdoo on Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cloudricky

Farewell..NightMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell..NightMS   Farewell..NightMS EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:32 pm

this is were i'd curse
but
lmao
your gone so ...i dont care ...........................really i get no credit.................*cough* bastard
Back to top Go down
BlueDanny
VillainMS Member
BlueDanny

Location : BEHIND YEH BISHES!!! ... I wonder how many people turned around :O

Farewell..NightMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell..NightMS   Farewell..NightMS EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:18 pm

D: Dont worry Ricky ye know ima fan of yers Very Happy!!! Long Live Ricky!!!
Back to top Go down
SpellxzcJulie
VillainMS Member
SpellxzcJulie

Farewell..NightMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell..NightMS   Farewell..NightMS EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 5:45 am

Cloudricky wrote:
this is were i'd curse
but
lmao
your gone so ...i dont care ...........................really i get no credit.................*cough* bastard

Rofl meanie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Farewell..NightMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell..NightMS   Farewell..NightMS Empty

Back to top Go down

Farewell..NightMS
Page 1 of 1