VillainMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VillainMS Forums

VillainMS v75 Server : WORKING ON A NEW LOGO!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Update: Just so you know, the whole crew is cooking up something for you to enjoy next month, April! Stay tuned! Hello Folks! The NightMS server is now up! Due to a two-day long delay/server shutdown, I, MysticMyst, is gonna have EXP Madness Events later on! The delay was caused by a problem on the game. While the players can't wait to log-in, I spent my over 300000 3 hours (which was to review for my final examinations tomorrow) to fix everything! Now the server's back up! (psh, thank me or else i'm going to bite you on the nails until you bleed!) Have fun, and a Compensation event (due to the two-days delay) will be hosted by different GMs and, including your favorite Dev! Have fun! ~ MysticMyst

Quinz's Suggestions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Quinz
Quinz

Quinz's Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Quinz's Suggestions   Quinz's Suggestions EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 1:50 am

Why dont we make the MSI ( Max Stats Item ) - Its a good item , can make it with any equip including NX. Smile
Wedding/Rings - Many player are finding a private server with wedding / rings effect.
GM [job] with high reborns , skills - GM Roar ( 1000% damage )
Back to top Go down

Quinz's Suggestions
Page 1 of 1