VillainMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VillainMS Forums

VillainMS v75 Server : WORKING ON A NEW LOGO!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Update: Just so you know, the whole crew is cooking up something for you to enjoy next month, April! Stay tuned! Hello Folks! The NightMS server is now up! Due to a two-day long delay/server shutdown, I, MysticMyst, is gonna have EXP Madness Events later on! The delay was caused by a problem on the game. While the players can't wait to log-in, I spent my over 300000 3 hours (which was to review for my final examinations tomorrow) to fix everything! Now the server's back up! (psh, thank me or else i'm going to bite you on the nails until you bleed!) Have fun, and a Compensation event (due to the two-days delay) will be hosted by different GMs and, including your favorite Dev! Have fun! ~ MysticMyst

[please read]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xxxxxx

[please read] Empty
PostSubject: [please read]   [please read] EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 6:33 pm

Last edited by Matthew on Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlueDanny
VillainMS Member
BlueDanny

Location : BEHIND YEH BISHES!!! ... I wonder how many people turned around :O

[please read] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [please read]   [please read] EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 2:46 am

Thats some reasonable thing that anyone can see as a normal thing that happens ... by the way what a moron brother [please read] F310 so I support yeh man!!! [please read] F210

Last edited by BlueDanny on Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MysticMyst
The God

[please read] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [please read]   [please read] EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:26 am

Hello Matthew, thank you for using the Ban Appeals section.

Well, this matter is a VERY sensitive thing, considering the fact that you yourself have used the illegal software that breaches the terms of service of NightMS.

Is your brother also playing NightMS, and are you sharing the same IP to connect the game?

Adding to your ban appeal, please wait for our Administrator to read this thread, thus making a concrete judgment, whether to get you unblocked or not.

Thank you!
~ GM/Dev MysticMyst
Back to top Go down
https://nightms.darkbb.com
xxxxxx

[please read] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [please read]   [please read] EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 7:54 pm

Last edited by Matthew on Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XSNiPeDX
VillainMS Member

[please read] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [please read]   [please read] EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:18 pm

Matthew wrote:
MysticMyst wrote:
Hello Matthew, thank you for using the Ban Appeals section.

Well, this matter is a VERY sensitive thing, considering the fact that you yourself have used the illegal software that breaches the terms of service of NightMS.

Is your brother also playing NightMS, and are you sharing the same IP to connect the game?

Adding to your ban appeal, please wait for our Administrator to read this thread, thus making a concrete judgment, whether to get you unblocked or not.

Thank you!
~ GM/Dev MysticMyst

I have not actually used the illegal software, however I have located and removed them (My downloads folder contains the bulk of everything on htis computer, including NightMS).

He made an account but he downloads a new server daily and has switched since, using xtremetop100. The computers in our household share the same IP address- One is connected through the modem and the other are wireless routers with the 192.168.x.x masks. I believe the IPs would show up the same, however.

Thank you listening, it is very appreciated. I understand how sensitive this matter is... Cheating takes the fun out of the game for the hacker and the players around him/her.
-Matt

Edit- His account name is Joel. He told me his info, and it turns out his account is not banned - I thought it was an IP ban, but I guess it was wrong - I tested it, I got to the server selection screen and then quit (I am not going to go on NightMS through another account, that could cause countless problems in this

By the way, you can contact me out of these forums at Mr.SaxMan(@)hotmail.com and I can provide my brothers email if you would like to talk to both of us. Thank you again.

Personally, I say your grammar is far to profesional, I understand that being profesional may be a good thing but it is possible to go a tad overboard with the words and grammar, etc...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[please read] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [please read]   [please read] Empty

Back to top Go down

[please read]
Page 1 of 1