VillainMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VillainMS Forums

VillainMS v75 Server : WORKING ON A NEW LOGO!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Update: Just so you know, the whole crew is cooking up something for you to enjoy next month, April! Stay tuned! Hello Folks! The NightMS server is now up! Due to a two-day long delay/server shutdown, I, MysticMyst, is gonna have EXP Madness Events later on! The delay was caused by a problem on the game. While the players can't wait to log-in, I spent my over 300000 3 hours (which was to review for my final examinations tomorrow) to fix everything! Now the server's back up! (psh, thank me or else i'm going to bite you on the nails until you bleed!) Have fun, and a Compensation event (due to the two-days delay) will be hosted by different GMs and, including your favorite Dev! Have fun! ~ MysticMyst

Commands for HP Washing

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero

Commands for HP Washing Empty
PostSubject: Commands for HP Washing   Commands for HP Washing EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 6:19 pm

Hey , dunno if this server has commands for Hp Washing, but I played a PS called ArtemisMS used to be called ExiaMS and I really like thier commands made for HP Washing. It is very convient to have commands for it instead of a NPC that reset aps because you may be doing Zakum and really wanted to HP Wash or if you are very far away, but hate to walk all the way to the NPC.

@resetstats= reset all your aps so you can add them into INT. Every 10 INT= 1 more mp
@str x
@dex x
@int x
@luk x
x= any number so u don't have to click all your aps into a spefic stat.

Please add @resetstats i'm kinda OCD and right now i'm stuck as a lv1 begginer because i don't want to lv with lesser mp o.O
Back to top Go down
YukiFox
VillainMS Staff
YukiFox

PostSubject: Re: Commands for HP Washing   Commands for HP Washing EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 12:38 am

Zero wrote:
Hey , dunno if this server has commands for Hp Washing, but I played a PS called ArtemisMS used to be called ExiaMS and I really like thier commands made for HP Washing. It is very convient to have commands for it instead of a NPC that reset aps because you may be doing Zakum and really wanted to HP Wash or if you are very far away, but hate to walk all the way to the NPC.

@resetstats= reset all your aps so you can add them into INT. Every 10 INT= 1 more mp
@str x
@dex x
@int x
@luk x
x= any number so u don't have to click all your aps into a spefic stat.

Please add @resetstats i'm kinda OCD and right now i'm stuck as a lv1 begginer because i don't want to lv with lesser mp o.O

Well the @int/dex/str/luk commands are there but i don't think the @resetstat would be added (this is supposed to be GMS like) so really its somthing you may just have to put up with unless they decide to change it...
Back to top Go down
YumCha
VillainMS Staff
YumCha

PostSubject: Re: Commands for HP Washing   Commands for HP Washing EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 6:02 pm

This server also has @reset <stat>, but you need 5m for that o.o
Back to top Go down
Raizo
VillainMS Member
Raizo

PostSubject: Re: Commands for HP Washing   Commands for HP Washing EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 9:58 pm

You can always HP wash the original way
Back to top Go down
XSNiPeDX
VillainMS Member

PostSubject: Re: Commands for HP Washing   Commands for HP Washing EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:57 pm

YumCha wrote:
This server also has @reset <stat>, but you need 5m for that o.o

You need to have 5m, it doesn't spend it though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Commands for HP Washing   Commands for HP Washing Empty

Back to top Go down

Commands for HP Washing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VillainMS Forums :: Ideas, Suggestions, Complaints-
Jump to: