VillainMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VillainMS Forums

VillainMS v75 Server : WORKING ON A NEW LOGO!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Update: Just so you know, the whole crew is cooking up something for you to enjoy next month, April! Stay tuned! Hello Folks! The NightMS server is now up! Due to a two-day long delay/server shutdown, I, MysticMyst, is gonna have EXP Madness Events later on! The delay was caused by a problem on the game. While the players can't wait to log-in, I spent my over 300000 3 hours (which was to review for my final examinations tomorrow) to fix everything! Now the server's back up! (psh, thank me or else i'm going to bite you on the nails until you bleed!) Have fun, and a Compensation event (due to the two-days delay) will be hosted by different GMs and, including your favorite Dev! Have fun! ~ MysticMyst

What happned to Nightms?

Go down 
+4
YukiFox
MysticMyst
EpicKayful
Nightlords
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BlueDanny
VillainMS Member
BlueDanny

Location : BEHIND YEH BISHES!!! ... I wonder how many people turned around :O

What happned to Nightms? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What happned to Nightms?   What happned to Nightms? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:17 pm

XSNiPeDX wrote:
BlueDanny wrote:
XSNiPeDX wrote:
BlueDanny wrote:
XSNiPeDX wrote:
BlueDanny wrote:
XSNiPeDX wrote:
BlueDanny wrote:
XSNiPeDX wrote:
BlueDanny wrote:
XSNiPeDX wrote:
BlueDanny wrote:
XSNiPeDX wrote:
BlueDanny wrote:
XSNiPeDX wrote:
BlueDanny wrote:
XSNiPeDX wrote:
YukiFox wrote:
And some of us might stalk you and things may happen >=D (just kidding^^) [kinda...]

Are things gonna happen to me?

Who knows?? (:

I'm scared now Sad

Yeah I can see you face from here (:... :O the room looks messy o.o... F5 clean it up!!
... my room is messy Sad where are you!!!????

Dunno Razz maybe outside in the trees or next door or hiding at the other side of the street o.o

*hides under bed and asks sister to look for an asian guy who looks like hes stalking me*

*Calls a whole bunch of other Asian guys to walk in the streets* ... *hides and takes out scope*

*sister comes back* sister: theres like 10 asians out there...

Me: O **** CALL THE ENGLISHMEN!

*Tells everyone to fall back* ... *Everyone hops into 2 black vans and escape* ... *leaves hidden camera*

*sister returns*

Sister: They all fleed.

Me: Thank god, those englishmen were weak anyways...

Sister: but I found a hidden camera out there!

me: I'm gonna go moon that stalker...

*Back at the Hideout*

Me: Hey you 3 go secure all doors, you 6 go mount the guns at the defense posts, you go wake up the rest!

All 10: Alright bro! lets do this, just wait and see when he comes!

*recruites the entire canadian army*

Me: Alright men, we are going to go into a war like none other.

Interuption from audience: Who will we be fighting?

Me: 10 asians...

Man from audience: SERIOUSLY?! 10 ASIANS AND YOU NEED THE WHOLE GODDAM ARMY?!?!?!?

Me: well, we don't know what they are capable of...

Man from audience: YOU IDIOT!!! WE DON'T NEED 1000 MEN TO TAKE DOWN 10 ASIANS!!!!

Me: well I want them all Sad

Man from audience: fine...

*thinks of battle strategy*

Me: Alright men, they have three doors, so I'm sending 100 men to each door.

Interuption yet again,: What do we have as weapons?

Me: We all have 9 caliber pistols.

*finaly finishes the meeting*

Me: Alright men, lets go attack these asians.

Men: *battle cheers from all 1000 men*

*meets up 100 meters away from asian hideout in the bushes*

Me: Alright men, its time to attack the asians!!

Men: *quiet battle cheers*

Oh, and I gtg, you think of the battle Razz

*The next night*

Watchman: Hey dude... dude...

Me: Wh..a.at?? *yawns* What?!?

Watchman: Look trough the binoculars... the whole fucking army came to get us.

Me: OMG!!! *sounds the alarm and all me gather up* Everyone!! the whole army came to get us... bout 1000 men.

*interruption*: what the fuck?!? the army??... wait how many are they??

Me: 1000 men...

*interruption*: Oh.. ok

Me: ok guys they seem to have 9 caliber rifles.. not much of a deal Smile ok ima assigning 2 of you to each of the 6 gun posts, the rest go get those M16 rifles and by the way the 10 special ops come with me to the secret armory.

*everyone gets to their places* *at the sercret armory*

TO BE CONTINUED!

Me: Alright men, they seem to have more defences then I thought... who would've thunk that 10 random asian people would be able to have an entire base with 6 gun posts... Oh well, we are still going to do this, but you all get AK47s as well now.

Interuption: AWESOME!!!

Me: Next guy to interupt gets shot. You 10, go grab those m107cq barret .50 cal sniper rifles, and stay low.

*all but the 10 move in to 30 meters behind base*

Me: *whispers* Alright, this is where the battle will take place. You 321 go to the back door you 330 go to the door to the left and you 329 go to the door on the right. You 10, we have a special mission, grab those grappling hooks. *Over radio* Alright men, we are going to move in in exactly 3 seconds, 3, 2, 1

10 snipers over radio: THE ASIANS HAVE RECRUITED MORE AND ARE ATTACKING FROM BEHIND

Me: OH **** you 321 come with me, you 659 go to your normal stations until I say the key-word.

*man next to me gets shot*

Me: Alright men, no time to think, grab your AKs we are going into battle.

Defense Sentry Post: WOOHOO!!! Right on the head!! see learn from the big papa!!

Me Over Radio: Shut Up and keep shooting! Alright you 10 special ops are you all packed up?

10 Special Ops: Yes Sir!

Me: Check your gear one more time, you must have a .375 Desert Eagle, a M4 Carabine Automatic Rifle, 2 Flash Bangs, 1 Smoke Grenade, 2 Frags and dont forget your Night/Termal Googles.

*Men checking all gear*: Alright we are ready!

*Back at the battlefield* Guy1: See how they all fall like mosquitoes!! hahahaha! Guy2: Sure is good to have a leader with a rich dad that can provide us with all kinds of stuff.

*One of them gets shot in the head* Guy2: OMG!!!! BLOOOOD!!!!!

Me: Fuck put yourself together and grab that machine gun and start shooting *punches face* got it??

*Cleans blood from face*Guy2: Ok... I will avenge you Tim!!

*Observation Post Radio*: Hey Danny... they just called for support from the U.S Marine Corp...

Me: Shit ... we are so screwed, Guys go cover the hangar and get those choppers started we are getting the hell out of here. Also plant explosives at the energy generators and also at every column, we will burn this place before they find the tags from my Dad's company!

*Everyone by radio*: Yes Sir!

*Shooting Continues*

Me: Alright men, we got o~

*interupted by choppers*

Me: Good, they're retreating. Lets move in and find the tags quickly and get the hell out of here. I don't want to take all of you, the base is most likely boobie trapped. You 800 stay back and watch for reinforcements. You 10 are coming with me.

Men: ALRIGHT, LETS DO THIS!!!

Me: Ok, we need some special equipment. Thankfully the marines have brought in the equipment we need. Take these bullet proof vests, Deagles and AKs. As for the goggles, we need thermal/night goggles for this. The generator has most likely been destroyed. Remember men, just because the choppers left doesn't mean they are all gone, I want you 10 to be very careful. We can't lose any more of you.

10 Men: Alright, can we do this now?

Me: Yes, lets go find those tags now!

*finds the tags*

*man from radio*: GUYS GET OUT NOW, WE JUST TAPPED INTO THEIR RADIOS, THEY ARE GOING TO BLOW UP THE HIDEOUT GET OUT NOW!

Me: MOVE MOVE MOVE GO GO GO GET OUT NOW!!!!!!!!

*me and 4 men make it out alive*

Me: Sadly, we lost 6 men. Lets have a minute of silence to remember those 6 brave men who sacrificed themselves for us.

*minute of silence*

Me: O.K we have to get over this and get the hell out of here, who knows what they have set up now.

Me:... They fell into it hahaha!! I took all the original tags when we left... so he has the Manual Detonation Tags and i have the trigger right here (:

Pilot: Hey Danny... I have them in sight should I shoot at them or what??

Me: First we gotta find their air support choppers Im going to call my dad and ask him to send us some F-16 Raptor Jets maybe we could get some 3 - 4, but first lets retreat to our other hideout.

Pilot: Roger, hey dude get the gun ready in case we encounter the hostiles.

Gun man: Ok Let me mount it in the chopper door.

Me: Now time to detonate the false tags *Almost near of pulling the trigger*

Interruption *Call from Dad*: Son, I am sorry but I can't send that kind of equipment to you right now, but I sent some supplies to your "Hideout" In

The Mojave Desert near your house in California.

Me: Well don't worry Dad, good that I got some Anti-Aircraft Sam Sites at that Hideout and thanks for the supplies (: We where getting hungry.

Dad: Dont worry son, but remember not to let any of the tags of my company to be shown.

Me: Don't worry dad I have that problem solved, Bye.

Dad: Take care son.

*Arrived at the 2nd Hideout* Meanwhile what would Tyler and his men be doing?
Back to top Go down
XSNiPeDX
VillainMS Member

PostSubject: Re: What happned to Nightms?   What happned to Nightms? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:41 pm

BlueDanny wrote:
XSNiPeDX wrote:
BlueDanny wrote:
XSNiPeDX wrote:
BlueDanny wrote:
XSNiPeDX wrote:
BlueDanny wrote:
XSNiPeDX wrote:
BlueDanny wrote:
XSNiPeDX wrote:
BlueDanny wrote:
XSNiPeDX wrote:
BlueDanny wrote:
XSNiPeDX wrote:
BlueDanny wrote:
XSNiPeDX wrote:
BlueDanny wrote:
XSNiPeDX wrote:
YukiFox wrote:
And some of us might stalk you and things may happen >=D (just kidding^^) [kinda...]

Who knows?? (:

I'm scared now Sad

Yeah I can see you face from here (:... :O the room looks messy o.o... F5 clean it up!!

Dunno Razz maybe outside in the trees or next door or hiding at the other side of the street o.o

*hides under bed and asks sister to look for an asian guy who looks like hes stalking me*

*Calls a whole bunch of other Asian guys to walk in the streets* ... *hides and takes out scope*

*Tells everyone to fall back* ... *Everyone hops into 2 black vans and escape* ... *leaves hidden camera*

*sister returns*

*Back at the Hideout*

Me: Hey you 3 go secure all doors, you 6 go mount the guns at the defense posts, you go wake up the rest!

Man from audience: SERIOUSLY?! 10 ASIANS AND YOU NEED THE WHOLE GODDAM ARMY?!?!?!?

Man from audience: YOU IDIOT!!! WE DON'T NEED 1000 MEN TO TAKE DOWN 10 ASIANS!!!!

*The next night*

Me: OMG!!! *sounds the alarm and all me gather up* Everyone!! the whole army came to get us... bout 1000 men.

Me: ok guys they seem to have 9 caliber rifles.. not much of a deal Smile ok ima assigning 2 of you to each of the 6 gun posts, the rest go get those M16 rifles and by the way the 10 special ops come with me to the secret armory.

TO BE CONTINUED!

Me: Alright men, they seem to have more defences then I thought... who would've thunk that 10 random asian people would be able to have an entire base with 6 gun posts... Oh well, we are still going to do this, but you all get AK47s as well now.

Me: Next guy to interupt gets shot. You 10, go grab those m107cq barret .50 cal sniper rifles, and stay low.

Me: *whispers* Alright, this is where the battle will take place. You 321 go to the back door you 330 go to the door to the left and you 329 go to the door on the right. You 10, we have a special mission, grab those grappling hooks. *Over radio* Alright men, we are going to move in in exactly 3 seconds, 3, 2, 1

10 snipers over radio: THE ASIANS HAVE RECRUITED MORE AND ARE ATTACKING FROM BEHIND

Me: OH **** you 321 come with me, you 659 go to your normal stations until I say the key-word.

Defense Sentry Post: WOOHOO!!! Right on the head!! see learn from the big papa!!

Me Over Radio: Shut Up and keep shooting! Alright you 10 special ops are you all packed up?

Me: Check your gear one more time, you must have a .375 Desert Eagle, a M4 Carabine Automatic Rifle, 2 Flash Bangs, 1 Smoke Grenade, 2 Frags and dont forget your Night/Termal Googles.

*Back at the battlefield* Guy1: See how they all fall like mosquitoes!! hahahaha! Guy2: Sure is good to have a leader with a rich dad that can provide us with all kinds of stuff.

Me: Fuck put yourself together and grab that machine gun and start shooting *punches face* got it??

*Observation Post Radio*: Hey Danny... they just called for support from the U.S Marine Corp...

Me: Shit ... we are so screwed, Guys go cover the hangar and get those choppers started we are getting the hell out of here. Also plant explosives at the energy generators and also at every column, we will burn this place before they find the tags from my Dad's company!

*Shooting Continues*

*interupted by choppers*

Me: Good, they're retreating. Lets move in and find the tags quickly and get the hell out of here. I don't want to take all of you, the base is most likely boobie trapped. You 800 stay back and watch for reinforcements. You 10 are coming with me.

Me: Ok, we need some special equipment. Thankfully the marines have brought in the equipment we need. Take these bullet proof vests, Deagles and AKs. As for the goggles, we need thermal/night goggles for this. The generator has most likely been destroyed. Remember men, just because the choppers left doesn't mean they are all gone, I want you 10 to be very careful. We can't lose any more of you.

*finds the tags*

*man from radio*: GUYS GET OUT NOW, WE JUST TAPPED INTO THEIR RADIOS, THEY ARE GOING TO BLOW UP THE HIDEOUT GET OUT NOW!

Me: Sadly, we lost 6 men. Lets have a minute of silence to remember those 6 brave men who sacrificed themselves for us.

*minute of silence*

Me: O.K we have to get over this and get the hell out of here, who knows what they have set up now.

Me:... They fell into it hahaha!! I took all the original tags when we left... so he has the Manual Detonation Tags and i have the trigger right here (:

Me: First we gotta find their air support choppers Im going to call my dad and ask him to send us some F-16 Raptor Jets maybe we could get some 3 - 4, but first lets retreat to our other hideout.

Interruption *Call from Dad*: Son, I am sorry but I can't send that kind of equipment to you right now, but I sent some supplies to your "Hideout" In

Me: *by myself in ruins of hideout* *thinks to myself* ahh I gotta take a piss... its been like 3 days... hmm theres a nice tree, I guess I'll just place these tags here and go use that tree*/think*

Me: OK guys, these asians are much better then I thought... This might end up being world war III, For that reason, I'm sending all of you but Tim, Allan, and Junior home. You three are going on a stealth mission with me. Now just because the rest of you aren't in the fight anymore doesn't mean you are safe. You are all taking fully loaded AKs and going by foot all the way home. Stay in the bushes and be careful. If I don't make it back alive, tell my mother and sister and wife that I love them. OK, Tim Allan Junior, Suit up, grab your goggles, vests, helmets, guns, grenades, everything we have and lets get going. This is going to be more dangerous then anything you have ever seen before.

Tim: But what if we all die and the asians get away with their plans?

Me: Thats the other thing I have for you Bob, if the asians start to fulfill their plans, I want you to quickly recruit everybody you can find and fight the asians with everything you have.

Allan: What if~

Me: there isn't going to be a what if, we are going to succeed.

Junior: Thats the spirit!

Me: Don't get cocky now.

*recieves message from marines*: We have just discovered their new hideout. Its the The Mojave Desert in California. You guys better get there as soon as possible.

Me *responding*: Ok, thank you.

Me: Alright men, I have just recieved the location of the new hideout for the asians, its the mojave desert in california. Thats where we are going.

Tim: Thats not to far from here...

Me: I know that, now go grab those pedal bikes I found while using the tree. We are going to ride an hour into the bush where I have the marines leaving in an hour, we will catch a ride with them.

Allan: Ok, lets go fast, they won't wait for us.

*makes it to the chopper*

Me, Allan, Tim, Junior: Thank god, we made it. Lets go to the mojave desert please.

Me: Yes, we would appreciate a drop just a mile out of the mojave desert actually.

*arrives at mojave desert*
Me: Alright, we only have 1 bullet left in each of our 4 snipers. There are 4 sentrys on the two doors. Don't miss.

Me: I'm going for the one on the left, allan get the middle left one, tim you get the right one, junior get the middle right one. On three.
one
two
three
SHOOT!

*all 4 guards fall swiftly*

Me: good job, break the scopes off the snipers and lets go. Make sure to watch the hideout and make sure nobody is coming out. If they see those dead sentrys, we are done for.

*one asian walks out*

Me: SHIT! WE ONLY HAVE ONE CHOICE NOW MEN
*whips out pistol and takes a shot*
*hits in the head*
Me: FUCK YEAHHH BABY!

*10 asians walk out*

Me: shit... get behind that rock!

*Hides behind rock, throws a grenade*

*boom!*

*checks outside*

Me: shit, theres another 20 out here, these guys just don't stop... Save your grenades, we are doin this old school. See that rock over there? Run to it allan. GO!

Tim GO!

Junior GO!

*me over radio* hello asians, come get us!

Me: SMASH THE RADIOS GUYS. *doesn't smash mine*

Me: Go get em boys! use your AKs and aim for the heads.

*Tim gets shot in head*

Me: TIMMY! YOU BASTARDS!

*throws a grenade*

Me: YES just another 13 asians left.

Allan: Alright, lets get going!

*kills the rest of the asians*

Me: Alright men, they had many choppers, they are going to have many guards and a very large army in here. Everybody, throw 2 of your grenades in now!

*everybody throws grenades*

*takes out my knife*

*asian walks out*

*knifes asian, takes frags, smoke grenade and flash bang*

Me: Alright, we are about to move into the hideout.

(P.S I couldn't help myself but have timmy killed Smile I love south park)
Back to top Go down
BlueDanny
VillainMS Member
BlueDanny

PostSubject: Re: What happned to Nightms?   What happned to Nightms? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 6:12 pm

XSNiPeDX wrote:
BlueDanny wrote:
XSNiPeDX wrote:
BlueDanny wrote:
XSNiPeDX wrote:
BlueDanny wrote:
XSNiPeDX wrote:
BlueDanny wrote:
XSNiPeDX wrote:
BlueDanny wrote:
XSNiPeDX wrote:
BlueDanny wrote:
XSNiPeDX wrote:
BlueDanny wrote:
XSNiPeDX wrote:
BlueDanny wrote:
XSNiPeDX wrote:
BlueDanny wrote:
XSNiPeDX wrote:
YukiFox wrote:

Who knows?? (:

I'm scared now Sad

*sister returns*

*Back at the Hideout*

*The next night*

TO BE CONTINUED!

*Shooting Continues*

*interupted by choppers*

*finds the tags*

*minute of silence*

Me: *by myself in ruins of hideout* *thinks to myself* ahh I gotta take a piss... its been like 3 days... hmm theres a nice tree, I guess I'll just place these tags here and go use that tree*/think*

Me: OK guys, these asians are much better then I thought... This might end up being world war III, For that reason, I'm sending all of you but Tim, Allan, and Junior home. You three are going on a stealth mission with me. Now just because the rest of you aren't in the fight anymore doesn't mean you are safe. You are all taking fully loaded AKs and going by foot all the way home. Stay in the bushes and be careful. If I don't make it back alive, tell my mother and sister and wife that I love them. OK, Tim Allan Junior, Suit up, grab your goggles, vests, helmets, guns, grenades, everything we have and lets get going. This is going to be more dangerous then anything you have ever seen before.

Me: Thats the other thing I have for you Bob, if the asians start to fulfill their plans, I want you to quickly recruit everybody you can find and fight the asians with everything you have.

*recieves message from marines*: We have just discovered their new hideout. Its the The Mojave Desert in California. You guys better get there as soon as possible.

Me: Alright men, I have just recieved the location of the new hideout for the asians, its the mojave desert in california. Thats where we are going.

Me: I know that, now go grab those pedal bikes I found while using the tree. We are going to ride an hour into the bush where I have the marines leaving in an hour, we will catch a ride with them.

Me, Allan, Tim, Junior: Thank god, we made it. Lets go to the mojave desert please.

Me: Yes, we would appreciate a drop just a mile out of the mojave desert actually.

Me: Alright, we only have 1 bullet left in each of our 4 snipers. There are 4 sentrys on the two doors. Don't miss.

Me: I'm going for the one on the left, allan get the middle left one, tim you get the right one, junior get the middle right one. On three.
one
two
three
SHOOT!

Me: good job, break the scopes off the snipers and lets go. Make sure to watch the hideout and make sure nobody is coming out. If they see those dead sentrys, we are done for.

*one asian walks out*

*hits in the head*

*10 asians walk out*

*boom!*

*checks outside*

Me: shit, theres another 20 out here, these guys just don't stop... Save your grenades, we are doin this old school. See that rock over there? Run to it allan. GO!

Tim GO!

Junior GO!

*Tim gets shot in head*

*throws a grenade*

Me: Alright men, they had many choppers, they are going to have many guards and a very large army in here. Everybody, throw 2 of your grenades in now!

*takes out my knife*

*asian walks out*

*Last message from the scout group*: Danny *wave jams* We..we.. are u.u..under attack!!1 He.....lp! Argh!!! *explosion*

*One long silent minute* Me:... Jeff how many where in the scout team?

Jeff: In total there were 35, including Wang and Dave.

Me: *smashes table and breaks* ... Ok boys now they did mess with us, Jeff give a call to the Yakuza, the Triads and to the guys of the Asian Hood. We are going to rip their asses on the inside out!

*Calling* Jeff: Do you read? Here codename: 05965Jeff, We request assistance from the Yakuza, the Triads and the Asian Hood.

Operator: Roger codename: 05965Jeff we are sending all the personel in the nearby cities/towns, the Triads will be there in about 1 minute, the Yakuza and the Asian hood will take about 30 minutes.

Me: Jeff what did they say?

Jeff: Reinforcements are coming, maybe some 700 guys.

Me: ok give me the god damned radio. *calls dad* Dad can you send more supplies for about 1000 men?

Dad: Ok.

Me: All Right, Sound the alarm we have to hold the place tops 30 minutes. We are only 70 left im sending 4 of you to each bunker (4 in total), other 4 to the Indoor watch posts, the rest except for Jeff, Wang, John patrol the whole base and sound the alarm if theres any contact with the hostiles.

Everyone: Yes Sir!

Me: Ok boy we are only 4, and we have confirmed there are 3 hostiles out there. Gear Up take those reinforced Katanas, those double coat kevlar vests, the smart-helmets and turn on the night vision. John you take the heavy gear, means that you take that Semi Machine Rifle and lots of frags, Wang take the med-kits, 2 glocks and some smokies, Jeff and I are taking M4 with laser sight and some flashers.

Jeff, Wang, John: Ok dude lets avenge Alex and Dave.

*Bullet Shoots*Me: Fuck they came in, lets go!

*At North door*Jeff: Oh my god, what is that shit?!?

Me: I don't think thats Tyler and his buddies.... It looks like a...a Half Alien Mutant Wolf/Human.

John: SHOOT FOR GOD SAKES!! SHOOT!! Wang check on those 4 dead guys!

Wang: Ok but cover me.

*Wolf splits Jeff in Half* Me: You Bastard!! AHHH!!! *takes out Katana and slices off Wolf's head*

John: Fuck! *punches wall* Man first it started as a fun game to scare off a guy, but now we end up loosing Jeff because some weird Alien Wolf appears...

Me: What has become of the world?!?!

*Wang goes mad for seeing so much blood* Wang: AHHHH KILL ME!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE!!!

*Punches Face, Knees Stomach and Kicks face with back spin kick* Me: Fuck Wang wake up!! We are certainly not at war with the Canadians and the Marine Corps anymore... now its something beyond our imagination.

*Carl over Radio*: Dudes, we are detecting Non-Human life forms surrounding the base and they are more appearing in the radar...

Me: Ok search all radio frequencies and contact that guy Tyler, tell him we are going to negotiate peace, also call the reinforcements and tell them to come through air. Also tell everyone in patrol to go to their defense posts! we are going to kill some fucking alien wolves.

Carl: Roger. -Calling All Personel In Base Assume Defensive Posts, Do Not Search For The Canadians Any More, We are Now in Black Alert I Repeat Black Alert- *Alarm Sounds*

Me: John go to the Generators room and tell them to increase the security, thats your new position hold that place, if we lose the generators we will be figthing as if we where blind, Im counting on you.

John: Don't worry Danny, This is for Jeff, Alex, and Dave I wont let you down.

Me: Wang lets go we should head to the Command Room.

*TO BE CONTINUED*

(PS: Lol I dunno how it happened but I hopped from some normal war to a intergallactical war lol xD)
Back to top Go down
XSNiPeDX
VillainMS Member

PostSubject: Re: What happned to Nightms?   What happned to Nightms? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 6:21 pm

BlueDanny wrote:
XSNiPeDX wrote:
BlueDanny wrote:
XSNiPeDX wrote:
BlueDanny wrote:
XSNiPeDX wrote:
BlueDanny wrote:
XSNiPeDX wrote:
BlueDanny wrote:
XSNiPeDX wrote:
BlueDanny wrote:
XSNiPeDX wrote:
BlueDanny wrote:
XSNiPeDX wrote:
BlueDanny wrote:
XSNiPeDX wrote:
BlueDanny wrote:
XSNiPeDX wrote:
BlueDanny wrote:
XSNiPeDX wrote:
YukiFox wrote:

Who knows?? (:

I'm scared now Sad

*sister returns*

*Back at the Hideout*

*The next night*

TO BE CONTINUED!

*Shooting Continues*

*interupted by choppers*

*finds the tags*

*minute of silence*

one
two
three
SHOOT!

*one asian walks out*

*hits in the head*

*10 asians walk out*

*boom!*

*checks outside*

Tim GO!

Junior GO!

*Tim gets shot in head*

*throws a grenade*

*takes out my knife*

*asian walks out*

*Last message from the scout group*: Danny *wave jams* We..we.. are u.u..under attack!!1 He.....lp! Argh!!! *explosion*

Me: *smashes table and breaks* ... Ok boys now they did mess with us, Jeff give a call to the Yakuza, the Triads and to the guys of the Asian Hood. We are going to rip their asses on the inside out!

*Calling* Jeff: Do you read? Here codename: 05965Jeff, We request assistance from the Yakuza, the Triads and the Asian Hood.

Operator: Roger codename: 05965Jeff we are sending all the personel in the nearby cities/towns, the Triads will be there in about 1 minute, the Yakuza and the Asian hood will take about 30 minutes.

Me: ok give me the god damned radio. *calls dad* Dad can you send more supplies for about 1000 men?

Me: All Right, Sound the alarm we have to hold the place tops 30 minutes. We are only 70 left im sending 4 of you to each bunker (4 in total), other 4 to the Indoor watch posts, the rest except for Jeff, Wang, John patrol the whole base and sound the alarm if theres any contact with the hostiles.

Me: Ok boy we are only 4, and we have confirmed there are 3 hostiles out there. Gear Up take those reinforced Katanas, those double coat kevlar vests, the smart-helmets and turn on the night vision. John you take the heavy gear, means that you take that Semi Machine Rifle and lots of frags, Wang take the med-kits, 2 glocks and some smokies, Jeff and I are taking M4 with laser sight and some flashers.

Me: I don't think thats Tyler and his buddies.... It looks like a...a Half Alien Mutant Wolf/Human.

*Wolf splits Jeff in Half* Me: You Bastard!! AHHH!!! *takes out Katana and slices off Wolf's head*

John: Fuck! *punches wall* Man first it started as a fun game to scare off a guy, but now we end up loosing Jeff because some weird Alien Wolf appears...

*Wang goes mad for seeing so much blood* Wang: AHHHH KILL ME!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE!!!

*Punches Face, Knees Stomach and Kicks face with back spin kick* Me: Fuck Wang wake up!! We are certainly not at war with the Canadians and the Marine Corps anymore... now its something beyond our imagination.

*Carl over Radio*: Dudes, we are detecting Non-Human life forms surrounding the base and they are more appearing in the radar...

Me: Ok search all radio frequencies and contact that guy Tyler, tell him we are going to negotiate peace, also call the reinforcements and tell them to come through air. Also tell everyone in patrol to go to their defense posts! we are going to kill some fucking alien wolves.

Carl: Roger. -Calling All Personel In Base Assume Defensive Posts, Do Not Search For The Canadians Any More, We are Now in Black Alert I Repeat Black Alert- *Alarm Sounds*

Me: John go to the Generators room and tell them to increase the security, thats your new position hold that place, if we lose the generators we will be figthing as if we where blind, Im counting on you.

*TO BE CONTINUED*

(PS: Lol I dunno how it happened but I hopped from some normal war to a intergallactical war lol xD)

*recives contact*

Me: SHIT! Somehow this war between me and the guy stalking me has turned into an intergallactical war between us and the wolf/alien fucked up beasts. We need to ensure our own safety and team up with the asian army. However, before that, lets find out whether or not the wolf beasts are real or not

*Junior Screams*

Me: FUCK, JUNIOR GET AHOLD OF YOURSELF, ITS JUST ONE OF THEM *turns around*... shit RUN

Allan: JUNIOR, I LOVE YOUU SON!

Me: Allan, RUN! I'M GONNA FIGHT THEM OFF AS LONG AS I CAN

*triads arrive*

Me: HELP, THESE BEASTS JUST DON'T STOP.

*runs into the base*

*finds danny*

Me: I lost a man to those beasts... You and I seem to be the most skilled of the groups, lets work together and find the alien mothership.

TO BE CONTINUED

(P.S. I like the intergalactical war, the story couldn't have gone on without it Smile)
Back to top Go down
BlueDanny
VillainMS Member
BlueDanny

PostSubject: Re: What happned to Nightms?   What happned to Nightms? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 11:32 pm

XSNiPeDX wrote:
BlueDanny wrote:
XSNiPeDX wrote:
BlueDanny wrote:
XSNiPeDX wrote:
BlueDanny wrote:
XSNiPeDX wrote:
BlueDanny wrote:
XSNiPeDX wrote:
BlueDanny wrote:
XSNiPeDX wrote:
BlueDanny wrote:
XSNiPeDX wrote:
BlueDanny wrote:
XSNiPeDX wrote:
BlueDanny wrote:
XSNiPeDX wrote:
BlueDanny wrote:
XSNiPeDX wrote:
BlueDanny wrote:
XSNiPeDX wrote:
YukiFox wrote:

Who knows?? (:

I'm scared now Sad

*sister returns*

*Back at the Hideout*

*The next night*

TO BE CONTINUED!

*Shooting Continues*

*interupted by choppers*

*finds the tags*

*minute of silence*

one
two
three
SHOOT!

*one asian walks out*

*hits in the head*

*10 asians walk out*

*boom!*

*checks outside*

Tim GO!

Junior GO!

*Tim gets shot in head*

*throws a grenade*

*takes out my knife*

*asian walks out*

*TO BE CONTINUED*

*recives contact*

Me: SHIT! Somehow this war between me and the guy stalking me has turned into an intergallactical war between us and the wolf/alien fucked up beasts. We need to ensure our own safety and team up with the asian army. However, before that, lets find out whether or not the wolf beasts are real or not

*Junior Screams*

Me: FUCK, JUNIOR GET AHOLD OF YOURSELF, ITS JUST ONE OF THEM *turns around*... shit RUN

*triads arrive*

*runs into the base*

*finds danny*

Me: I lost a man to those beasts... You and I seem to be the most skilled of the groups, lets work together and find the alien mothership.

TO BE CONTINUED

(P.S. I like the intergalactical war, the story couldn't have gone on without it Smile)

Me: Well... Tyler lets go together but first... eww whats that old gear?? its like nobody uses that old stuff anymore, come lets get you geared up at the armory we just received a airdrop of new high tech equipment and many supplies.

*Triads over Radio*: Hey our guys just arrived, we are holding back those alien creatures but we just have swords and some blade chains. If you could please send some guys over with guns we sure be able to have the west area under control.

Me: Ok copy that Cheng, Im sending 5 guys in a chopper to drop off the equipments, how many of your guys are there??

Cheng: We are 350, wait... wait 345 we just lost 5 of ours.... WHAT THE FUCK?!?! 3 of the got biten and now are turning into those things!!! I gotta go send those supplies fast!!!

Me: Roger, Tyler where is your army at??

Tyler: emm... I told them to go home *gulp*

Me: Oh My God... how long do you think It'll take them to arriver here??

Tyler: Maybe 10 minutes, our base is not that far away.

Me: Thanks god! I just receive a message that the Yakuza are here and they brought some heavy machinery my dad sold to them.

Tyler: What kind of machinery??

Me: Some mecha prototype my dad's company is developing.

Tyler: Awsome!! we sure are going to whoop the asses or what ever those aliens have in their back, with those mechas.

*Sanosuke over Radio*: Its been a long time kid, we are here and we brought over 100 mechs and other 200 men in H-2 Warthogs and all heavy geared up!

Me: Hey long time old man, thats good are you ready to whoop some alien asses... or butts... or what ever they have in their backs??

Sanosuke: Hell Yeah Kid!! All Right Boys lets keep the east zone clear of some alien dog scum!! WOOHOO!!!

*TO BE CONTINUED, ON THE NEXT EPISODE THE ASIAN HOOD ARIVES AT THE SOUTH AREA BUT THEY FIND SOMETHING NO ONE EVER IMAGINED!!! KEEP UP WITH THE TYLER/DANNY SERIES!! TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS! (:*

(PS: Yeah the intergallactical war is awsome, hey and make up some kind of freaky huge mutant alien giant that meets up with the Asian Hood boys that come from the south zone.)
Back to top Go down
XSNiPeDX
VillainMS Member

PostSubject: Re: What happned to Nightms?   What happned to Nightms? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 11:54 pm

BlueDanny wrote:
XSNiPeDX wrote:
BlueDanny wrote:
XSNiPeDX wrote:
BlueDanny wrote:
XSNiPeDX wrote:
BlueDanny wrote:
XSNiPeDX wrote:
BlueDanny wrote:
XSNiPeDX wrote:
BlueDanny wrote:
XSNiPeDX wrote:
BlueDanny wrote:
XSNiPeDX wrote:
BlueDanny wrote:
XSNiPeDX wrote:
BlueDanny wrote:
XSNiPeDX wrote:
BlueDanny wrote:
XSNiPeDX wrote:
BlueDanny wrote:
XSNiPeDX wrote:
YukiFox wrote:

Who knows?? (:

I'm scared now Sad

*sister returns*

*Back at the Hideout*

*The next night*

TO BE CONTINUED!

*Shooting Continues*

*interupted by choppers*

*finds the tags*

*minute of silence*

one
two
three
SHOOT!

*one asian walks out*

*hits in the head*

*10 asians walk out*

*boom!*

*checks outside*

Tim GO!

Junior GO!

*Tim gets shot in head*

*throws a grenade*

*takes out my knife*

*asian walks out*

*TO BE CONTINUED*

*recives contact*

*Junior Screams*

*triads arrive*

*runs into the base*

*finds danny*

TO BE CONTINUED

Me: Well... Tyler lets go together but first... eww whats that old gear?? its like nobody uses that old stuff anymore, come lets get you geared up at the armory we just received a airdrop of new high tech equipment and many supplies.

*Triads over Radio*: Hey our guys just arrived, we are holding back those alien creatures but we just have swords and some blade chains. If you could please send some guys over with guns we sure be able to have the west area under control.

Me: Ok copy that Cheng, Im sending 5 guys in a chopper to drop off the equipments, how many of your guys are there??

Cheng: We are 350, wait... wait 345 we just lost 5 of ours.... WHAT THE FUCK?!?! 3 of the got biten and now are turning into those things!!! I gotta go send those supplies fast!!!

Me: Thanks god! I just receive a message that the Yakuza are here and they brought some heavy machinery my dad sold to them.

Tyler: Awsome!! we sure are going to whoop the asses or what ever those aliens have in their back, with those mechas.

*Sanosuke over Radio*: Its been a long time kid, we are here and we brought over 100 mechs and other 200 men in H-2 Warthogs and all heavy geared up!

Me: Hey long time old man, thats good are you ready to whoop some alien asses... or butts... or what ever they have in their backs??

Sanosuke: Hell Yeah Kid!! All Right Boys lets keep the east zone clear of some alien dog scum!! WOOHOO!!!

*TO BE CONTINUED, ON THE NEXT EPISODE THE ASIAN HOOD ARIVES AT THE SOUTH AREA BUT THEY FIND SOMETHING NO ONE EVER IMAGINED!!! KEEP UP WITH THE TYLER/DANNY SERIES!! TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS! (:*

(PS: Yeah the intergallactical war is awsome, hey and make up some kind of freaky huge mutant alien giant that meets up with the Asian Hood boys that come from the south zone.)

Me: Jeesus christ, what the hell are these mechs... I don't like em.

Danny: Well its all we got.

Me: Yeah, I still don't like em... I saw this on an t.v show I was watching before this war started. The mechs are PROTOTYPES, they'll fuck up... Don't relie on them.

Danny: Good thinkin.

Me: Alright, lets send the 200 men to meet up with the asian hood at the south area. And you 10, go explore the forest, take this equipment and stay safe.

Danny: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING? 10 MEN? WHO KNOWS WHAT COULD BE IN THERE!

Me: Exactly, don't want all of our men to die.

Danny: shit, your right.

Me: I know. Now get going men.

*10 men enter forest*
10 minutes later.
*1 man crawls back with half a leg*

Me: SHIT WHAT HAPPENED?

Man: Theres some kind of giant alien in there, we found its weakness.

Me: what is it?!?

Man: .

Me: shit, hes dead.

*asian hoods arrive*

Asian #1: Hmm, I heard there were aliens here... Thats bull****.

Asian #2: uh-u-u-u- t-t-t-there-ss-s-s the ali-i-ien

Asian #1: Pfft thats nothin *shoots the alien*

*alien falls dead*

Asian #2: thats it? jees... these guys are retarded if they think they need us to help...

*sound from forrest*

Asian #1: Did you hear that?

Asian #1-10: yeah...

Asian #1: Get ready, it sounds like a bunch of them.

*200 men arrive*

Asian #1: Thank god, I was getting scared.

Man #1: We hear there is some kind of giant alien in these forests. We need to be extremely cautios and stand our ground here.

Asian #1: yeah yeah, already got 1 of those aliens...

Man #1: Really? Good job... But theres a GIANT alien in these bushes somewhere. 10 of our men left, 1 came back with half a leg.

*hears more noise from forest*

Man #1: That is probably the alien. Get ready guys.

*giant werewolf/alienized creeper walks out of forest*

Werewolf: RRRAAARGGHHH

Asians/Men: SHIT

*fires at the werewolf*

Werewolf:RRRRRAAAAARRRRRGGGHHHHH

Asian hood: shit... I didn't sign up for this *10 run away*
Back to top Go down
imwinniexD
VillainMS Member
imwinniexD

PostSubject: Re: What happned to Nightms?   What happned to Nightms? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 4:53 am

XSNiPeDX wrote:
BlueDanny wrote:
XSNiPeDX wrote:
BlueDanny wrote:
XSNiPeDX wrote:
BlueDanny wrote:
XSNiPeDX wrote:
BlueDanny wrote:
XSNiPeDX wrote:
BlueDanny wrote:
XSNiPeDX wrote:
BlueDanny wrote:
XSNiPeDX wrote:
BlueDanny wrote:
XSNiPeDX wrote:
BlueDanny wrote:
XSNiPeDX wrote:
BlueDanny wrote:
XSNiPeDX wrote:
BlueDanny wrote:
XSNiPeDX wrote:
BlueDanny wrote:
XSNiPeDX wrote:
YukiFox wrote:

Who knows?? (:

I'm scared now Sad

*sister returns*

*Back at the Hideout*

*The next night*

TO BE CONTINUED!

*Shooting Continues*

*interupted by choppers*

*finds the tags*

*minute of silence*

one
two
three
SHOOT!

*one asian walks out*

*hits in the head*

*10 asians walk out*

*boom!*

*checks outside*

Tim GO!

Junior GO!

*Tim gets shot in head*

*throws a grenade*

*takes out my knife*

*asian walks out*

*TO BE CONTINUED*

*recives contact*

*Junior Screams*

*triads arrive*

*runs into the base*

*finds danny*

TO BE CONTINUED

Me: Jeesus christ, what the hell are these mechs... I don't like em.

Danny: Well its all we got.

Me: Yeah, I still don't like em... I saw this on an t.v show I was watching before this war started. The mechs are PROTOTYPES, they'll fuck up... Don't relie on them.

Danny: Good thinkin.

Me: Alright, lets send the 200 men to meet up with the asian hood at the south area. And you 10, go explore the forest, take this equipment and stay safe.

Danny: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING? 10 MEN? WHO KNOWS WHAT COULD BE IN THERE!

Me: Exactly, don't want all of our men to die.

Danny: shit, your right.

Me: I know. Now get going men.

*10 men enter forest*
10 minutes later.
*1 man crawls back with half a leg*

Me: SHIT WHAT HAPPENED?

Man: Theres some kind of giant alien in there, we found its weakness.

Me: what is it?!?

Man: .

Me: shit, hes dead.

*asian hoods arrive*

Asian #1: Hmm, I heard there were aliens here... Thats bull****.

Asian #2: uh-u-u-u- t-t-t-there-ss-s-s the ali-i-ien

Asian #1: Pfft thats nothin *shoots the alien*

*alien falls dead*

Asian #2: thats it? jees... these guys are retarded if they think they need us to help...

*sound from forrest*

Asian #1: Did you hear that?

Asian #1-10: yeah...

Asian #1: Get ready, it sounds like a bunch of them.

*200 men arrive*

Asian #1: Thank god, I was getting scared.

Man #1: We hear there is some kind of giant alien in these forests. We need to be extremely cautios and stand our ground here.

Asian #1: yeah yeah, already got 1 of those aliens...

Man #1: Really? Good job... But theres a GIANT alien in these bushes somewhere. 10 of our men left, 1 came back with half a leg.

*hears more noise from forest*

Man #1: That is probably the alien. Get ready guys.

*giant werewolf/alienized creeper walks out of forest*

Werewolf: RRRAAARGGHHH

Asians/Men: SHIT

*fires at the werewolf*

Werewolf:RRRRRAAAAARRRRRGGGHHHHH

Asian hood: shit... I didn't sign up for this *10 run away*

HOLY FREAKIN CRAP! TYLER AND DANNY! affraid

I dont like your story confused
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happned to Nightms?   What happned to Nightms? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What happned to Nightms?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2