VillainMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VillainMS Forums

VillainMS v75 Server : WORKING ON A NEW LOGO!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Update: Just so you know, the whole crew is cooking up something for you to enjoy next month, April! Stay tuned! Hello Folks! The NightMS server is now up! Due to a two-day long delay/server shutdown, I, MysticMyst, is gonna have EXP Madness Events later on! The delay was caused by a problem on the game. While the players can't wait to log-in, I spent my over 300000 3 hours (which was to review for my final examinations tomorrow) to fix everything! Now the server's back up! (psh, thank me or else i'm going to bite you on the nails until you bleed!) Have fun, and a Compensation event (due to the two-days delay) will be hosted by different GMs and, including your favorite Dev! Have fun! ~ MysticMyst

[Denied] ShiverBrood's GM App.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ShiverBrood

[Denied] ShiverBrood's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: [Denied] ShiverBrood's GM App.   [Denied] ShiverBrood's GM App. EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 4:51 pm

ShiverBrood

Name: Danny

IGN: ShiverBrood

Where do you live?: Miami, Florida

Do you drink: No and never will.

Do you smoke pot?: No and never will.

Will you abuse GM powers?: No, I will only use my GM powers for good and to stop malicious hackers and to help out the server.

How active will you be?: Currently I am attending school, so I'd probably be on for around 3-5 hours a day and on weekends/holidays 7-8 hours.

Email: Shiverbrood@yahoo.com

Hobbies: I like playing video games at home. I've played MS 2-3 years. I'm currently playing in private servers.

What can you do to help the server?: Well i can help out beginners by telling them where everything is and how everything works. I speak english and spanish. This can help new players that don't know english.

How will you handle a hacker: First, I would see how many rebirths he/she has and i will not tolerate with ANY hacker. If he/she has many rebirths, and he/she is using hacks other than damage hack, i will jail them. But if they are using damage hack i will Auto-Ban. Then after I jail him/her i would ask you if i should ban him/her or not.

What happens if the edit a Wz file?: If it affects the server = Auto Ban

Do you have any experience as a GM?: Honestly no, but I am a very quick learner and am very familiar with this server.

Why should you pick me?: Well, I think you pick me because I believe I could do a pretty good job helping out the server and making the game fair for everyone.

Reason I applied: I think the server will be outgoing and be one of the top servers on the rankings.

Summary of yourself: I'm funny, talkative, and fun to be around with. I enjoy hanging out and playing Maple. But i can't stand hackers/rude people.

Thank You -ShiverBrood Very Happy

Last edited by YumCha on Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Didn't follow directions!)
Back to top Go down
YumCha
VillainMS Staff
YumCha

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] ShiverBrood's GM App.   [Denied] ShiverBrood's GM App. EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 4:58 pm

Denied, please read directions...
Back to top Go down
BlueDanny
VillainMS Member
BlueDanny

Location : BEHIND YEH BISHES!!! ... I wonder how many people turned around :O

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] ShiverBrood's GM App.   [Denied] ShiverBrood's GM App. EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 7:12 pm

REASON WHY GM YUMCHA SAID DENIED! :

ShiverBrood

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] ShiverBrood's GM App.   [Denied] ShiverBrood's GM App. Empty

Back to top Go down

[Denied] ShiverBrood's GM App.
Page 1 of 1