VillainMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VillainMS Forums

VillainMS v75 Server : WORKING ON A NEW LOGO!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Update: Just so you know, the whole crew is cooking up something for you to enjoy next month, April! Stay tuned! Hello Folks! The NightMS server is now up! Due to a two-day long delay/server shutdown, I, MysticMyst, is gonna have EXP Madness Events later on! The delay was caused by a problem on the game. While the players can't wait to log-in, I spent my over 300000 3 hours (which was to review for my final examinations tomorrow) to fix everything! Now the server's back up! (psh, thank me or else i'm going to bite you on the nails until you bleed!) Have fun, and a Compensation event (due to the two-days delay) will be hosted by different GMs and, including your favorite Dev! Have fun! ~ MysticMyst

[Admin]Ethan's GM Preferably Administrator Application. :]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ethan
VillainMS Member
Ethan

[Admin]Ethan's GM Preferably Administrator Application. :] Empty
PostSubject: [Admin]Ethan's GM Preferably Administrator Application. :]   [Admin]Ethan's GM Preferably Administrator Application. :] EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 11:30 pm

0 Game Masters
0 Developers
0 Forum/Chat Moderator

You forgot Admin/Trial GM Very Happy nojk.

Location and Time Zone: PST ~ Los Angeles. GO LAKERS!

In-game Name: TheFapper Very Happy

Applying for: GameMaster , Preferably Administrator.

Experience (if any): Recently Co-Owned a FailSauce Server. (DahStory) Intern for a old Highly Ranked Server. (BradyMs) GM for a Beta Server. (SkittlezMS) Very interesting experiences.

Description: "Once upon a time, not long ago" I was introduced to VillainMS (Formerly NightMs) by a respected friend of mine. We've played together for quite some time. Until I lost contact with him. UNTIL (Lolbawls, I said Until twice) I FINALLY REUNITED WITH MY BUDDY! Nohomo. YUMCHA! Yeah. The point was to make this all dramatic. So, I've been playing Maplestory for quite some time. About 3-4 Years. Although it's been known as a "Children's Game" it's somewhat addicting. I can be online for up to 3-4 hours, if I'm not fapping. So, how I think what a GM does is quite different from many others. Being a GM is to obtain "Customers". In this private server, GM's are the CEO's. CEO's jobs are to get customers to use their product (get people to player our server), give full satisfaction and full support (idk. I don't have a maplestory translator), and to keep the customers happy and using our products.(Keep players happy and playing our server) HOW IN THE WORLD WILL A FAPPER DO THAT? That's where I come in. I am a patient (-echos patient-), noob loving(Noobs are just adorable little kids), person, who is willing to take some time from his life to make this server successful. There's been threads about people leaving. I can highly prevent that from happening. What you have to do is, interact ALOT with the players, give them full support, know what they like, and give them what they want. You want a custom/fun/new event? I'll give you one right now, out of my fresh mind.

Event: PVP/JQ/TR/HTEvent.

Sounds like a ghetto sandwich. But, anyways. It's a Player Vs Player, Jumpquest, Trivia, Hunting event. Seems complicated? Yes, it does.
First: Go to PVP Channel ( I highly doubt it would be hard to make one if we didn't have one)
Second: Have 1 GM at the top of a Jumpquest with a chalkboard saying "Trade me for Trivia" The question is "How old was Hitler on the day he died? If answered correctly. Go on to Step 3:"Bring [Item] to [Another GM]"
Third: "Bring [Item] to [Another GM]"
Fourth: After you gather all the items and went to the final GM, Trade the final GM for the last trivia. "What is 1 divided by 0?" (Answer is Impossible BTW) If answered correctly, you get anything from MEZARZ to +30 Scrolled item of choice.

You see, I may be young, but my mind is fresh.

There's many possibilities that can happen with my mind, if you guys are willing to give me a chance. Whether it's intern or trial GM to test me, or Administrator Status. I will try and may succeed.

Thank you for reading, I hope you guys truely took your time on reading it and found it quite unique ( In a good way).
Back to top Go down
BlueDanny
VillainMS Member
BlueDanny

Location : BEHIND YEH BISHES!!! ... I wonder how many people turned around :O

PostSubject: Re: [Admin]Ethan's GM Preferably Administrator Application. :]   [Admin]Ethan's GM Preferably Administrator Application. :] EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 11:38 pm

(: sorry to interrupt Ethan but there can only be 1 GM in this server and thats Night... but dont worry if you get picked to be a GM you will be GM LVL 4 Razz I think... o.O.

Very Happy Nice Description bout the long time ago xD and the event idea is pretty good!
Back to top Go down
Ethan
VillainMS Member
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: [Admin]Ethan's GM Preferably Administrator Application. :]   [Admin]Ethan's GM Preferably Administrator Application. :] EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 11:50 pm

Thanks, Danny. Razz I appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Admin]Ethan's GM Preferably Administrator Application. :]   [Admin]Ethan's GM Preferably Administrator Application. :] Empty

Back to top Go down

[Admin]Ethan's GM Preferably Administrator Application. :]
Page 1 of 1