VillainMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VillainMS Forums

VillainMS v75 Server : WORKING ON A NEW LOGO!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Update: Just so you know, the whole crew is cooking up something for you to enjoy next month, April! Stay tuned! Hello Folks! The NightMS server is now up! Due to a two-day long delay/server shutdown, I, MysticMyst, is gonna have EXP Madness Events later on! The delay was caused by a problem on the game. While the players can't wait to log-in, I spent my over 300000 3 hours (which was to review for my final examinations tomorrow) to fix everything! Now the server's back up! (psh, thank me or else i'm going to bite you on the nails until you bleed!) Have fun, and a Compensation event (due to the two-days delay) will be hosted by different GMs and, including your favorite Dev! Have fun! ~ MysticMyst

[Ideas and Suggestions]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xxxxxx

[Ideas and Suggestions] Empty
PostSubject: [Ideas and Suggestions]   [Ideas and Suggestions] EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:32 am

Hey guys, a few thoughts of mine...

I am waiting on a ban appeal right now, so I have started to look at other servers. Evil or Very Mad I am genuinely sorry, but I am not going to give up Maple if I can not play Night indefinitely. I saw some things that could really add to the server. One thing was a bigfoot spot, it can definitely ruin the competition for RB's as I reached 50 in 20 minutes with the help of a few friends, but I thought it was cool.
That's all. I don't have a complaint about the game itself, you guys are amazing, and this is the only server I have seen (From trying, friends or my brother) that has such active GM's, the others seem to hide themselves and their presence is not really noticeable.
Back to top Go down

[Ideas and Suggestions]
Page 1 of 1